Saturday 2 April 2011

March Challenge Winner!

I would like to thank everyone who entered last month's challenge Black & White, it is SO exciting to see all the entries, it is the highlight of my day when a new entry pops up!  So would love to see you all back again this month if you can make it :)

There has to be only one winner so after careful consideration ... the winner is ....  No 8 ...


... Mary J

Absolutely ove your card lots Mary J! What a cute and comical image!   I also love your scallops (i'm very partial to a scalloped edge!), and wide stripey ribbon and button detail to match!

Just Terrific !

Thanks so much for entering, please let me have your email address and your Little Black Box papers will with you :O)  Email me at CLICK

2 comments:

Mary J said...

Wow, thank you so much for choosing my card!! All of the entries were so gorgeous!!

Highland Monkey's said...

What a great card, love it.