Monday 3 June 2013

APRIL SUMMER BLOOMS CHALLENGE WINNER!

Hi Everyone

At Long Last! I hear you cry!

... And yes, this is a long-time-coming post and I am sorry for the big delay announcing this challenge winner, I just haven't been in Blogland for quite some time due to work and life getting in the way again.  I really wish there was 2 of me sometimes.

I do have the winner though today and without further ado...

Our winner of the April SUMMER BLOOMS challenge ...

is ... 63

JULIE

And here is Julie's Card & Gift Bag ....





(There are more gorgeous pictures on Julie's blog).

They are really very pretty and very special, they just had to be our winner for this challenge.  Julie joins us most times for our challenges and I am delighted that she is the winner this time round :)

So much depth and layering and beautiful blooms!!!  I really love the soft colours used in this and I just love all the embellishments , pearls, ribbons and lace Julie has used, all the beautiful things we all love as crafters.

Thank you Julie, simply gorgeous makes!!! ...

... and if you email me, you can choose any paper collection from the SHOP you'd like.   Can you email me at cupcakecards@btinternet.com.

& Thanks everyone for your entries and mostly thank you all for your patience, I know lots of you were wondering who had won!

And news of our next challenge will be coming soon.  You won't be surprised to know that we are having a break for a while but I really cant bear to end the Craftroom so please be patient and watch this space!

I hope you have a great week everyone and I hope you are having sunshine whereever you are.
Toodaloo ...
Mandy :)

4 comments:

Julie P said...

Thanks so much for choosing me as the winner of the challenge, I'm thrilled, Have a wonderful week Hugs julie P

Carol J. Lacy said...


Thanks a lot for sharing your valuable post with us.

Ghost Mannequin services
Photo Editing Services

yasul.top said...

I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read . I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job . Keep it up 성인야설

gunma.top said...

“I think commenting is the best part of my blogging – especially here at Pro Blogger. You see I’m not that profound or wise, but many of my readers are. Comments add value to my blog. They take my posts to the next level and often take my ideas in rewarding new directions.”

건마탑