Saturday 19 November 2011

Contemporary Christmas Cards

Happy Saturday Everyone!

I wanted to share a few cards with you all today as a little reminder of our challenge 'Sweet Christmas' this month!

I think the cards entered this month are amaaaaaaazing, well worth a little peek if you get time :)

So here are a few of the cards I've made this last couple of days.

I have had a lovely time making these; finally had a bit of time just to make some christmas cards which are my first ones this year, with the new Contemporary Christmas Papers  ... 

I did go a bit mad and made 22 cards! 

I have had a go at these round cards, i love shaped cards SO much but can never get them right, but using my Big Shot and Circular Nesties in this way, I can make them ok. 

(I'm addicted to cutting out with nesties lately.  My Big Shot's press plates have had quite a battering, think I'm going to have to buy new ones?!).  


Circle Nesties, Contemporary Christmas Papers, PP image


big dots

mini stars


Contemporary Christmas Papers, handmade card bases
Handmade card base, Digi Boutique Image, Contemporary Christmas Solid Green Paper

Handmade card base, Digi Boutique Image, Contemporary Christmas Stripey Paper

Do join us for our 'Sweet Christmas' challenge ~  there's still loads of time left (closes November 30th at midnight).

That's all for now, see you soon :O)

4 comments:

Misty's said...

Thank you for sharing, they are lovely cards, they seem quick but effective.
Michaela xx

Pami said...

These are stunning Mandy! Love them all! Pami x

bingo card said...

Really these are stunning cards. I love them all.
Christmas bingo cards

Mary J said...

Totally brilliant Mandy - I love them!!!