Monday 2 January 2012

January 2012 Challenge

Well a big happy new year wish to you all and thank you all for joining us in 2011 for our December challenge and for ALL of our challenges, it has been a truly inspiring year!

Here is our brand new challenge to kick off 2012 and it is 'Anything Goes'.

We've all been so busy over the last few weeks that I wanted to have a challenge that's easy and creative too.

So any creation goes for this month and we hope you have lots of fun joining in with us.

The prize this month will be a paper collection of your choice from the shop so you can go along and pick something out that you want :)

Here are our wonderfully talented Design Team cards, so enjoy!

   (We will be announcing our winner soon here on the blog.  So make sure you check back for that)!

By Anne

By Jo

By Mary J

By Mary J (inside view)

By Pami

By Pami

By Mandy (Owner)

You have until 8pm GMT on 31st January to get any entries in, the challenge will be finished then and a winner will be chosen on the 2nd January!

You can also check out the DT's blogs for lots more inspiration.   Have Fun!
Sal x

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, gorgeous cards ladies. Wishing you all the best for he new year xx

Judy Rozema said...

Great DT cards! Happy New Year!

Gibmiss said...

HELLO ALL
First time with your Challenge ....fabby cards from the teamy.....
Hugs sylvie
xxx

mandy said...

Great to see more new faces in the craftroom!

welcome to you all
lots of love
mandy

Micki said...

I just have to say "wow".... awesome cards girls!

dj1952 said...

The DT's work is fantastic. Looking forward to seeing more. Hugs, dj1952

Maria Matter said...

fabulous DT creations!
thanks for the open challenge!
Happy New Year!

Roxx.T Barnes said...

Awesome cards Design Team!I am glad I found your site & look forward to a New Year of Challenges with you.

dj1952 said...

I love the cards by the DT. Love the different styles and colors. Hugs, dj1952

THERESA said...

Gorjuss cards ladies, thanks for the inspiration!!!
lotsa luv

Pat said...

My first time here, and what great inspiration! I'll be back!!

Is said...

Hi! I'm a newbiee so all the inspiration I can get is welcome and your cards are amazing! I'm your newest follower!
Greetings from Spain

Outi said...

Amazing DT cards! I'm so happy I found this blog. Looking forward to your February challenge:)
Hugs, Outi