Sunday 15 January 2012

Whimsy Cupcakes {new}

Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the lovely comments about 'Zen' yesterday, it is really nice that you like it :)

I have a brand new cardmaking kit launched in the shop and wanted to let you know about it here too :O)

It is called 'Whimsy Cupcakes' and I am very fond of it indeed, it was inspired by a visit a while ago to Totnes (has anyone ever been?), there are some oh so sweet little shops there, one selling gorgeous cake slices and cupcakes.  We bought a cake each and they were SO GOOD..  and a little shop selling just really gorgeous things - I could have stayed in there all day!


Anyway, after that, I just had to make something using cupcakes (cupcakes are often on my mind as they are just my most favourite thing anyway!)  So off I went to my drawing pad and here is the completed kit!

The kit features cute whimsical cupcakes and a pretty colour palette of pinks and greens; the design papers include 'bubbles', 'ditty' and 'whimsy flora'.  There are polka dot papers and colour solids to co-ordinate and 1 whimsy cupcake card topper and some sentiments all included.

I hope you like it and I would LOVE to see anything you make with it, thanks for popping in today and enjoy the rest of your week :)


Lots of Love, Mandy

2 comments:

Mary J said...

Lovin' that colour combo Mandy!! Really sweet collection - I'm off to the shop right now!

Sonia said...

Lovely collection, i like that colours!
-Sony