Wednesday 1 June 2011

May Challenge Winner

I would like to thank everyone who entered May's challenge 'Patriotic'

A lovely bunch of entries again this month, I would like to thank every one of you who joined us for this challenge ... don't you just love red, white and blue!

So onto the winning entry ...  this card was chosen because it just oozed cuteness and pure pretty and it made my eyes POP looking at it!  Just SO Gorgeous!

and so ... the winner is ....  No  4





... Elena

It's SO frilly and girly , it is just so adorable! Look at her lovely eyelashes!   I really love round cards too.
Thanks for submitting this one Elena :)
If you let me have your email address, your papers will be yours :O)  Email me at CLICK

And don't forget to take your 'I'm a winner' badge for your blog  - it's on the right side bar in the craftroom.

No comments: