Sunday 15 May 2011

April Challenge - 'Fresh and New' Winner!

I would like to thank everyone who entered April's challenge 'Fresh & New!'

I've loved seeing all the entries again this month! 

As usual there can only be one winner, so after careful consideration ... the winner is ....  No 12 ...



... Cheryl

Such a cute card and really fresh colours.  Beautiful layering with lovely background papers and I really love the stitching.

Just Terrific !

Thanks so much for entering, please let me have your email address and your Polly Anna papers will with you :O)  Email me at CLICK

And don't forget to take your 'I'm a winner' badge for your blog  - it's on the right side bar in the craftroom.

3 comments:

Mary J said...

Just super super sweet! I love the colours and layout!

mimibricole said...

what a beautiful card!!
Stitching is great, papers and stamp + colouring are too!

Cheryl said...

Thank you so much! :) I just posted the badge on my blog.