Tuesday 17 January 2012

Sponsoring ... Tuesday Morning Sketches

Hi Folks,

We are sponsoring the lovely challenge over at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week and there is a cupcake cards & craft paper collection to win plus lots of fun with their very inspiring sketch using 3 circles!


I happen to love circles and here is my take on the sketch, this is first time I have ever made a card using a Sketch so I felt a bit out of my depth ... but excited too!

Here is my card ...
Bee Card - By Me

(Theresa if you are reading this, is it me or there a bee type theme emerging here!?!)

Do join TMS for the challenge yourself or if you miss this one, there's always the the next one :)


Thanks and ta ta for now everyone !
Mandy xxx

3 comments:

Mary J said...

Oh I love your take on the sketch Mandy - very clever using that big flower like that!

Theresa said...

Mandy, what a hoot!! I think it's fabulous.

Sonia said...

Hello!
Fabby card! love it
-Sony