Thursday 29 December 2011

New Paper Collection

Hi Everyone, it's all over for another year then, I hope you all had a wonderful, wonderful time over this Christmas !!!

So here is a little bit of news about some new papers I have been working on over Christmas :)

'Fresh Start' is a paper collection just in time for a fresh start in 2012!

The papers are pastel shades and very floral, perfect for really pretty cards and makes.

They are in the shop now.

Fresh Start Papers Collection
Enjoy & see you in the new year, I'm off now to make a chilli ready for my cousin and her husband and new brand new baby, Thomas's arrival :)

See you in 2012 and look out for our brand new challenge post coming up on January 1st!

Lots of Love, Mandy

2 comments:

Pami said...

These are beautiful Mandy. Have a wonderful New Year and I hope 2012 brings you everything you wish for! Pami x

Unknown said...

Loving the new papers so pretty and fresh! Jo xxx