Sunday 2 January 2011

1st Challenge of the Year! Yay!

Happy New Year to you all fellow Cupcakers!

Hope you had a lovely time over the festive period and are now ready for some serious crafting! LOL

Welcome to our 1st Challenge of the year which is to create a project with the theme of 'Bright Summery Day' to shake off the Winter Blues so it can be bright papers, summer images or  anything that reminds you of the lovely summer days!

You may have seen over on the blog that we have some new products out now and our new challenge is based on one of the paper collections ... so the Design team have used our brand new paper collection called 'Bright Summery Day' for their projects.

One lucky winner will receive the 'Bright Summery Day' paper collection and you have until 8pm GMT on 31st January to get your entries in!

Here our fabby DT's creations for the challenge to get your creative mojo going: (They will be posted here soon there are Gremlins about!)

Anne:


Jo:


Myriam:


Sally:


 Marie



There are a few rules to follow:

  • A maximum of 2 new entries(no back linking!) for the Challenge
  • Post a direct link to your post and back link to us on your blog post
  • And that's it! You can combine other challenges too so get crafting!

Make sure you check out the DT's blogs and Cupcake Cards and Crafts Shop too!


Happy Crafting!

Love Sally (DT)


5 comments:

sallysbitz2 said...

1st challenge of the year for you & 1st to post a card for your challenge for me xx

I have called my card 'Bright Summery Day', so should be easy to locate. I enjoyed making this.
I have also spread the word about your challenge on my post.
Do you have a badge that I am able to copy into my sidebar, I can only see DT badges.

Hugs Sally (sallysbitz.blogspot.com)

Kim B said...

Mr Linky says my link was added but its not showing up....
This is my entry in your wonderful challenge...

http://agypsyangel.blogspot.com/2011/01/busy-busy-busy.html

Brook said...

Just entered your first challenge. It was nice since we've had snow on the ground for the past 3 days. I linked it, but it's now showing up. If it doesn't show on linky here is the link.

http://mypaddedcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/01/sunshine-day.html

I look forward to many more challenges.

Unknown said...

Super cute cards! :)

Mandy at Cupcakes said...

A very worthy winner for our brand new challenge, thanks everyone for joining in!

Mandy