Tuesday 12 February 2013

December Challenge 2012 - WINNER!

Hi Everyone

I firstly wanted to apologise for not being around for the last few weeks, life has been a bit demanding lately and I have needed to concentrate on things at home and not 'craft' for what seems like absolute YONKS!

Well I did select a winner from our December Christmas Challenge, and weren;t there just so many great entries! I hope you had chance to have a look at a few and I think the thumbnail pics are best so you can see at a glance each entry so I'm glad I used those.

Ok, so to our winner of the December challenge ...

And the winner is ...  A beautiful TAG and this was made by ...

JANIEL

And here is Janiel's winning tag ....



(There are more gorgeous pictures of Janiel's tag on her blog).

How cute is this!  Thank's Janiel for entering your beautiful christmassy tag.

... and if you email me, you can choose any paper collection from the SHOP you'd like.   Also can you email me at cupcakecards@btinternet.com if you'd like to be our Guest Designer our next challenge which is our custom now here in the craftroom for our winners :)

& Thanks everyone for your entries and mostly thank you all for your patience, I know lots of you were wondering who had won!

And news of our next challenge will be coming soon, we are taking a little break and then we'll be back to set the next one so watch this space!

I hope you have a great week everyone
Bye for now,
Mandy :)

No comments: